Tuesday, March 4, 2008

All Kinds Of Delicious Foods

Can I suggest that each time one of us come across a good restaurant / food centre / hawker stall ,etc whether in Singapore or abroad let's share the info. Can be any kinds of Food.............Chinese, Malay, Indonesian, Thai..etc etc. It will also be helpful with photos and comments on the dishes tried.

We can also post queries as to where we can find such and such foods / dishes.

On the other hand I think we should also recount the lousy foods and services that we come across so that our broders can avoid them as well.

3 comments:

True Blue said...

On Yew San's recommendation regarding "Penang Delights" I have tried the Char Kway Teow and Penang Laksa. Cost $3 each. 50cents extra for "hum" in Char Kway teow.
This stall is located in the former "Republic Movie Theatre". It's near Block 84 Marine Parade Central.

CheeKiang said...

Just a test using a different username

True Blue said...

I have not eaten Ampang Niang Tou Fu in East Coast Rd for some time now. So I ordered a set meal c/w white rice and a glass of plum drink. I was not surprised at all at the almost non existent service......but the price $8 made me sit up. The Niang Tou Fu dish consisted of only 8 pcs (smaller than before)in a broth.....
The fried variety at Siglap is much better and tastier.