Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm in !

 

1. It's no problem getting in.

2. I received an email from kyh. The email was entitled "You have been invited to contribute to kyh's blog".

3. I opened that email which informed me to visit the blog at the address link (http etc etc) which was in blue and underlined. I clicked on that and opened a Blogger page.

4. IGNORE everything in the Blogger page; just TYPE your email address into the first space. CAN BE ANY EMAIL ADDRESS; NO NEED to join for a Google Account. I keyed in mine as hokeeyan@yahoo.com

5. TYPE in a password of your choice that you can easily remember; eg: geylangroad

6. I can't remember exactly what came next; but it was dead simple, just follow the simple instructions, and that was how I became a contributor of this blog.

1 comment:

CheeKiang said...

Well Done HKY......slowly but surely I think our broders will come round to contribute and enjoy Blogging with tales and stories of years gone by....Maybe even like a Tsunami...like M'sian Election 2008.